Seller's Resource Center - Advertising Help
- Show off your property's best feature(s)
Ask - What attracted you to the house?
- Create feeling and emotion
Create emotion with a heading that draws attention other than single family, 3
- Be different with your ads
- Don't abbreviate features
- Always include your price
- Write a different ads for different sources of advertising
1) Newspaper ads
2) Open house ads
3) Post cards and brochures
4) Internet ads - see our sample ad.
- Don't use all capital letters but be sure to use them where they belong.
- Don't use all lower case.
- Properly use commas
- Make sure you include your entire email address including what comes after the @ sign
1a) Priceless Serenity
2a) Carefree Commute
3a) Like To Entertain?
Explain Your Headlines
1b) Surrounded on three sides by bird sanctuary
2b) Only two blocks from hwy 101
3b) Large family and dining room combo
Get the most out of your advertising dollar.
Paint a picture with your ad!
This information can be found in greater detail in
"A Complete Handbook for Selling Your
Back to the Seller's Resource Center.
Website comments or questions, please send us an
This page is brought to you by
Copyright ©AHome4Sale, All rights reserved.
The name AHome4Sale and the AHome4Sale logo are
trademarks of AHome4Sale.